Saturday, January 26, 2019

Jan. 26

Ministry Partners and Friends,

Good morning from Nairobi, Kenya.

Today has been a day of rest of sorts as we did not go to the Maasai Market since Aaron was not up to it and I am still hacking something fierce.

Heart Lodge, where I will be until Tuesday evening.

I took a nap today but other naps were nonexistent as the coughing caused me to just get up. I tried to catch up on some computer work, repacked and weighed my luggage for home to be sure of how much space I had in case I want to make any other purchases.

There are a couple other people here from the states, Calif. & Tennessee, with different organizations so it was interesting to chat with them during dinner.

We checked the internet so we will be attending a church close by for Sunday services tomorrow.

 Thank you for your continuing prayers for the health of Aaron and myself.

That none would be lost,
Arlene

2 comments:

  1. Praying much for you and this awful cough. Wish you could get some honey and vinegar. That's a huge help. If you can, put it in warm water and drink it. Blessings to you, dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad have a few days to recover from your ministry in prisons. Coughing is not fun! Have a good weekend and hopefully you can shop a bit before heading home. Prayers for your and Aaron's health and well being, my dear friend. It's foggy and cold today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete