On the day I spoke at the Rehabilitation Center for rebels from the Congo forests in Northern Rwanda I was still struggling with a very sore throat. Alfred's voice stayed strong and powerful as he interpreted for me and for many speakers from the Norwegian Church League who were without a translator. They had contributed to the building of homes at the Reconciliation Village and with the water projects there.
It appears we were more tired than we realized as David documented this without our knowledge.......
We must have been very tired, indeed !!!!
- Pastor Deo - Prison Fellowship, Director
- Pastor Roger Brubeck - Foursquare Missionary
- Pastor Peter Noikumana - local Rwandan
- Pastor Isaiah M. Seyeze - local Rwandan
- Alfred Mupenzi - IRM Operations Supervisor
- Arlene Tatum - Founder & Director of IRM
Did you notice the red squeeze bottle of American ketchup. It was nice to have a familiar taste from home for our "chips". Rwandan ketchup is served in most restaurants and is similar to jelled red water.
Well, back to work on the P.P.P. as I would like to have it done by next Friday when I leave to go to Southern Oregon to speak in some churches.