Sunday, December 3, 2023

19th IRM Ministry Trip to Africa Dec. 4, 2023 - Jan. 26, 2024

 Ministry Partners,
Tomorrow is flight day ..... YEA! Rising at 5:30 am t0 be picked up at 7 arriving at PDX around 8 with my flight to Amsterdam at 1pm. Delta changed my flight time at the last minute so my wait time at the airport will be 5 hours instead of 3. My ride was already scheduled with John & Linda who have faithfully taken me to the airport the last number of trips. They help wrangle my 4 large 50# suitcases of supplies and see that I get to the right counter to check in. I appreciate them so much. It is a 10 hr. flight to Amsterdam with 1hr and 35 min. to get to my next flight to Entebbe, Uganda, arriving Tuesday evening about midnight.

 

A couple of important things:

  • This blog was created for the benefit of IRM ministry partners and friends. If you are not a partner/friend or have not been approved to view this blog please find something else to occupy your time and treat my request with respect.
  • Because of our rigorous schedule with 56 crusades and internet issues I might not be able to post on this blog as much as I have in past years. I would appreciate some "grace" with misspelled words or sentences that don't seem to make sense except to my mind, as I will be coming in from a very long day, preaching from 2 1/2 to 6 hours.
  • Please leave a comment if you have a minute. It's such an encouragement to us after a long day ....... longer day ..... and even longer day!

 Please pray for:

  • That hearts would be turned to the Lord and His salvation so that Almighty God would be glorified and praised. 
  • That the Holy Spirit would pour out His power like never before.
  • That the fire of God would fall as it did in 1 Kings 18: 36 – 39
  • That God would rest His Spirit on us, the IRM team, and all he has called us to do in Africa from December 4th through January 26th.
  • That we would find favor with everyone we meet.      
  • That the team would have safe travels and stay healthy

Thank you to each of you, this trip is only possible because of God's leading and your prayers and financial giving. 

That none would be lost

Arlene

2 comments:

  1. Praying for safe travels for you, great health for everyone, God's hands of protection over you all! Many, many blessings on you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, wow, praying for your safe travels as you come to Africa to do the ministry in the prisons. God give you good health of both mind and body with the entire IRM team.

    ReplyDelete