Friday, December 8, 2023

Dec. 8 Yummy food

 Ministry Partners,

If I have never mentioned it before I must say it now, "IRM/I have the best ministry partners!"

 
Last Sunday as I was in my car about to leave Canby Foursquare Church a gentleman came up to my car door, extended his clinched fist and said, "Here is something for you and Alfred to go have a special meal together." He then opened his fist and $50 fell into my hand. Little did he know what a very special gift that was for us. Today we needed to go to town and pick up some lunch supplies from the grocery for our lunches for our up-coming ministry days and do some other errands. Alfred knew of a VERY nice restaurant next to the University where has been doing work on the International Rotary Award he was given. Rotary had taken the group of 50 there. We ordered a "platter" to share and everything was absolutely DELICIOUS! Salad, BBQ goat and beef ribs, chicken wings, spring rolls, mashed potatoes with meat gravy and potato wedges. We drank lemon water, fresh watermelon juice and a cappuccino. They said the platter was for 2 but we ended up taking half of it in a box for dinner.

With all the traffic jams it was after 5 by the time we returned to the hotel.
It was time then to do this blog, go over the details for the next couple of days and balance the books converting schillings to US dollars.
 
Today God did a personal miracle for me and i will share that after I get home.
It's time for Alfred's pray meeting as he leads a group that meets for an hour (at 10 pm) over the internet, they have been doing this for over a year. I am positive that the reason "things" went so well for him last week was due to the faithfulness of his prayer group and our ministry partners to pray. 
 
Until tomorrow, please pray for me as I speak at the Bible School graduation. 

That none would be lost,
Arlene


2 comments:

  1. I finally figured out how to comment. I'm following your journey and we're praying for you each step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thank God for His continued blessings upon you Mom and the entire IRM Team. Good day my people

    ReplyDelete