Thursday, May 4, 2017

Ministry Partners,

YEA!!!!!! flight day is finally here. Thank you Frank for loading my supplies, driving me to the airport, unloading and schlepping inside the 5 - #49 bags. Please pray that all 5 bags arrive at the same time I do ...... tomorrow night at 11:30!
But you will not leave in haste or go in flight; for the Lord will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard. Isa. 52:12



Your way, O God, is holiness; what god is as great as our God? You are the God who can do wonders; You have declared Your strength among the nations. Psalm 77:13, 14

I'm claiming these verses for the trip!!!

That none would be lost,
Arlene

3 comments:

  1. Arlene..sent an email to you today... I think I received a computer generated response. Anyway, wishing you the best for this trip, and you are in my/our prayers. Love ya, Cliff and Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the praers, It so amazing watching the H.S. work in the lives of those we have the opportunity to share the gospel with.

    ReplyDelete