Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 13 .....Malaria



Ministry Partners,
Today started out as a regular day with breakfast and the guys then headed in different directions going to town to get things done for trip up north, Alfred taking care of details and Aaron getting the van serviced. Although I had been fighting some low back pain and then some intestinal issues (for only one day) I was to pack all the supplies that were going north along with my personal things. I got most done when every ounce of energy left my body. I laid down on my bed and began to ache all over, have violent shakes and was so cold I had to pull the heavy covers over me. If nothing else doing that in all the heat here was a definite clue that things were not right but I thought it would pass and did not want to call Alfred back, a 1 ½ drive. Actually the violent shaking was the worst. Alfred returned in the evening and he determined what the issue with me was, it appears I have gotten Malaria even though I am taking Malaria medication. I am so thankful for Alfred’s medical training as he took me to the clinic where they took a blood sample and then gave me prescription for medication which we were able to get there. Then it was to bed with me. Please pray for me. I need to preach a 3 hr. crusade tomorrow up-country.. The Devil.is a liar!!!!!!
That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment