Wednesday, May 3, 2017

May 3 - My birthday

Ministry Partners,

What a wonderful day to be alive, I turned 73 and I am privileged to return to the Great Lakes Region of Africa tomorrow where I will watch the Holy Spirit work in the hearts of those I meet as He empowers me to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them.

 A village church crusade

I was blessed again today with this devotional from His Princess Every Day. I've added a couple words as led ......................

Your mouth and hands are beautiful because they are blessed by Me. I want you to raise your hands to heaven and praise Me. Ask Me, and I will anoint your mouth to share my Gospel and your hands to heal those who are hurting and help those who are in need. I have given you a beautiful mouth and hands to touch others with My love, and when you use your hands to work for My kingdom, I will bless all that you do. It is a privilege, My princess, to have that kind of power in your possession. I can do amazing things through you when you faithfully hold on to My promises. Be assured that while you are using your moth and hands to help others, I, your King, will move My mighty power in all areas of your life. So keep reaching out to the world, My love, and help them to know that I am real. Hold on to My hand, and know that I will never let you go.
 Love, Your King and the One who holds your hand

That none would me lost,
Arlene

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a happy birthDAY my friend! I pray you have a safe trip to Africa and be blessed by God as you bless and touch other people for the Lord! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete