Friday, July 1, 2016

July 1 .......................


Ministry Partners,

     It's hard to believe that a year has passed and it is time for me to head to the Great Lakes Region of Africa again. This trip God has expanded IRM's ministry to include some time in Kitale, Kenya to hold a village crusade and Nairobi, Kenya to do some fact finding to see what prison ministry will look like there. But we will be very busy with the 15 new prisons we have requested to enter in Uganda along with church and village crusades there.


As I was having devotions this morning the following verse brought a calmness to my spirit which has been so focused on the preparation details.

Psalm 121:7-8 The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

My pray request is similar to what Paul wrote in Col.4:3-4 And pray for us that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ and that I would proclaim it clearly, as I should.


THANK YOU   ............. 
............ to each one of you who has held IRM and me up in prayer and sacrificially given financially over the last six months as we prepared for this trip.

13 days and counting ..................................

That none would be lost,
Arlene  

No comments:

Post a Comment