Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 10 .........


Ministry Partners,

I'm am so excited ............ did I say I was EXCITED!!!!! ........... that in only 4 days from today I will be boarding the plane for Africa. Now is the time to re-check each of the 4 bag that I am taking with me to make sure all the necessary items are there as well as some donated items to  distribute and that I have not forgotten anything. I have weighed and re-weighed the bags so may times getting them right at 49-49.2 lbs. that I would prefer not to have to pick them up again to weigh.

Today was my last Sunday at New Life Foursquare Church in Canby before leaving where Senior Pastors, Ron & Annette Swor led both church services in praying for me and IRM's ministry time in Uganda & Kenya.

Pastor Annette, Pastor Arlene & Pastor Ron

Every year when we arrive in Africa the proposed itinerary changes as we receive opportunities for additional ministry. It's a thrilling thing to watch God open new doors for us but when he does there are some times that it stretches me way out of my comfort box and takes a huge step of obedience for me that requires additional courage and wisdom from him and a fresh anointing that he graciously gives me. But this year it has already begun as I was informed on Friday that I would be the commencement speaker at a Bible college in Kampala, Uganda. It is my understanding that there will be 700 graduates plus family and friends. I was told that they are making me a "gown" to wear.

Please pray especially for me on July 31st as the morning I will be sharing at the college and then in the afternoon/evening I  will be doing a church crusade.

Thank you for your continuing prays for the ministry of IRM and for me personally.

That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment