Thursday, July 14, 2016

July 14 - Departure day is finally here!


Ministry Partners,

Today is a huge day for the  International Reconciliation Ministries team as we fly and travel to meet in the Great Lakes region of Africa to do ministry there. I will be traveling from PDX in Oregon on Thursday to Amsterdam and then South to Entebbe, Uganda where the team will meet me late Friday night.

Team members are excited and expectant concerning the working of the Holy Spirit in the lives of those we meet and in our own lives as well.

I am claiming: Psalm 46:10 - He says,"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." NIV



I appreciate your prayers for the number of business things that need to be accomplished as soon as we get there so that our ministry time runs smoothly.

Isa. 12:4  In that day you will say: “Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.
Thank you partners for providing for and sending me as your ambassador to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and make disciples that make disciples.
That none would be lost,
Arlene

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for updates. Will be praying for your protection and all goes well with your trip.
    Becky L.

    ReplyDelete