Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 3 - Uganda here I come

Ministry partners,

After getting into bed at 12:30 am it seemed rather early to wake up at 5:30 when I did not need to get up for my flight until 6:30. Philbert was right on time and bags were loaded and we were off by 7:30 for the airport. I have mentioned him before but it's especially interesting that he and his wife, baby in two months, are business people with a wholesale food stuff business. He has such a heart for IRM and driving for us that the only time he drives the van he rents is for IRM when we do ministry in Rwanda, the rest of the time he is a business man. He know how much we need him to keep us safe.

There were "glitches" at the airport but I finally am in Uganda working with our partners here. We plan on seeing the Commissioner of Prisons and purchasing Bibles tomorrow.  

There is no internet in the rooms here so Alfred purchased a Ugandan modem so I could get a post off to you when time allows. It's midnight and I am a pretty tired gal.

Thanks for your prayers and blessing from the Great Lakes Reigon of Africa.

Arlene

2 comments:

  1. yeh, glad to hear you've made it through the hoops! Take care and may God keep you safe as you spread His word!

    ReplyDelete