Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9........

Ministry Partners and Friends,

It has been another beautiful sunny day in Kigali and although it is warm the air is cooled with a gentle breeze.

Today was cause to once again do the "happy dance" as cases and cases of Bibles were delivered by the Rwanda Bible Society to the locked storeroom donated by Moucecore Guesthouse where I and the team will be staying.

"
Thank You" for your sacrificial giving so that others might be blessed.

Not to far away are many churches and one of them had services almost all day today so I was blessed by their wonderful worship. Is that not a great combination?.....sunshine + worship + Bibles & Discipleship Booklets to distribute free to those who are so hungry for the written Word of God. Perhaps tomorrow morning I can go there before I work with that new group of HIV/AIDS ladies. I purchased candy to share with them and I will be giving them one of the beautiful scarves you donated.

Thank you also for your prayers as baby Promise, Arlene, Mupenzi is doing better and released from the hospital and her father, Alfred, is continuing to improve for the effects of Malaria. Please continue to pray for:
  • Pastor Peter and his wife
  • For me, unspoken and for my health
The internet did not work most of the day but appears to be up.

Thank you again for all your continued prayers and support. I have really enjoyed your blog comments and emails of encouragement. Please forgive me for not replying to each individual one.

That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment