Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Africa, here I come........




Ministry Partners,

Today, Wednesday, starts early for me 3:15 so I can be at the airport by 5 with my flight time of 7:30. It's hard to believe I will be in beautiful Rwanda tomorrow evening.



I will keep this blog updated as the internet service is available

Thank you again to each one of you who made this ministry trip possible by your faithful prayers and financial support.

It was hard to go to sleep last night because I just wanted to keep doing the "happy dance".

Rwanda, I'm on my way.


Arlene

1 comment:

  1. I am doing the Happy Dance with you. Be safe and fill yourself up with the love that you will be receiving on this special journey. You have a beautiful heart and have been blessed with serving God in such a unique and special way. Soak up all the sun you can and enjoy those hands that touch yours, the smiles that greet you, and the hugs that wrap around you like a warm blanket. Sing loudly and dance gracefully with those beautiful people of Rwanda. Enjoy your trip Arlene and take care of yourself. You are a blessing to many - a special gift from God. Special friend you are!

    ReplyDelete