Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17.......

God is so good.
The people here are so open to the God and His word. It makes me understand what God means when He says the harvest is plenty but the workers are few. It is so evident that God is at work in this country.

I miss my family and my back is tired of the thin mattress but how can I complain when God has let me be apart of something so wonderful, so eternal. I can not!

So, God I thank you for this amazing day and I thank you for 36 more souls that decided to follow you. I thank you that you let me be apart of effecting eternity. I thank you for the connections that were made and renewed today in the family of God, and I thank you for helping me to overcome my fear enough that I could see you do these amazing things.

Lovena
for the IRM Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment