Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Dec. 5 .... 13 days and counting

Ministry Partners,

It's hard to believe that in 13 days I will be headed to the Great Lakes Region of Africa for my 16th. time.

Suitcases in varying degree of being filled and weighed have filled my living room for over a month.
A BIG "Thank You" to ladies from the crochet group at Canby Foursquare Church who presented me with 121 hand made and 5 purchased caps that are mostly for the children who are with their mothers in prison. These new caps will be such a blessing and bring broad smiles to the faces of the mom's.

I am not surprised at the way the enemy has been attacking in many area surrounding this trip and the team members as well and yet it has been/is an opportunity for all of us to watch God work as he provides the victory needed. Pastor Mike from Woodburn Christian Church said, " We need to thank God and praise Him for our struggles for they are opportunities for us to be more dependent on God." Later I will be able to share with you a few of the many ways the team and I are dependent in every area of this trip and ministry.

As I observe the enemies attacks I have known in my heart for some time that it is true what my friend Kathy wrote me, "Whatever is going to happen in this new trip, I believe God is going to show up in ways you haven't seen before, doing things He hasn't done before!" I AGREE!!!

Please pray for:
  • A miracle of provision needed in the life of one team member 
  • Preparations for the remaining trip details to go smoothly
  • Health and a hedge of protection around each team member
That none would be lost,
Arlene

1 comment:

  1. Continued prayers for your journey and things get straightened out on this end before you leave. It was great to visit with you a few days ago. Hugs and blessings my friend. Sleep well!
    Becky L.

    ReplyDelete