Monday, August 15, 2016

Aug. 15 & 16 .................. Traveling home

Ministry Partners,

As I sit in the Amsterdam airport waiting for my flight to Portland wonderful memories of the last 4 weeks flood my thinking. It will take me quite some time to process the miracles I witnessed God do in the lives of the inmates, villagers and in the lives of the team members, for salvation and also in the area of forgiveness.
And then there were the miracles, His provision for and care for us.

Welcoming smiles were everywhere.
 
Even yesterday before I went to the airport we were contacted by members from the University I spoke at as they want to partner with IRM on future trips. And then today as I took the trolley from the plane when we landed to gate where I now sit. I had a wonderful opportunity to share Christ with the young girl who was driving the trolley.

Thank you again for your partnership. Invite me to your church, home or any activity and I will come to share some of the powerful things I witnessed.

That none would be lost,
Arlene   

2 comments: