Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 14 - 8 days and counting

Ministry Partners,.

     Goodness, it's hard to believe how quickly the days are flying by. One week from tomorrow, Monday, the IRM team of two, this year, will be headed for Africa.
   
     This weekend was a special time at my home church, New Life Foursquare Church in Canby, Oregon.  Teammate, Chad Robison and I were anointed with oil and prayed over during all three services. I am grateful to be able to attend a church that focuses on making disciples who make disciples here and around the world.

 Pastor Ron, Arlene, Chad & Pastor Dave     

Arlene with Chad, musician and all around "techie" person who has already proven to be a valuable teammate. Chad will accompany me to Rwanda for three weeks ministry and then return home while I travel on to Uganda with my African partners for three weeks ministry. Chad booked the best flight pattern ever, Portland to Amsterdam to Rwanda which means on my return flight from Uganda I will only have one layover and be able to go through customs in Portland and not Chicago or JFK. 
Only one layover, customs Portland ..... GREAT job Chad.

A busy week is ahead for us.

That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment