Sunday, June 12, 2022

 

Ministry Partners,
Tomorrow is flight day where I will be at the airport at 3am …... YEA! 


I am so thankful for Katy Pelletier who has helped me prepare to go and John & Linda Roethe who have taken me to the airport for a number of my Africa trips. They don’t drop me off at the curb but John helps me schlep all my suitcases of supplies inside to the counter. I was unable to get my usual direct flight from Portland to Amsterdam to Entebbe, Uganda but praise the Lord, I was able to get one from Portland, to Newark (my first time to ever stop in that airport) to Brussels and finally to Entebbe. The extra stop in Newark adds about 1 ½ hours to my time in the air.

 
A couple of important things:

  • This blog is for the benefit of IRM ministry partners and friends. If you are not a partner or friend of IRM, please find something else to occupy your time and treat my request with respect.
  • Because of our rigorous schedule with 55 crusades, a 6am radio broadcast and internet issues, I might not be able to post on this blog as much as I have in past years. I would appreciate some "grace" with misspelled words or sentences that do not seem to make sense except in my mind, as I will be coming in from very long days.
  • Please comment if you have a minute. It is such an encouragement, like a super big hug, to us after a long day, a longer day and an even longer day.

 Please pray for:

  1. Open hearts for the Gospel
  2. A fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit
  3. Favor with all we meet 
  4. Safe air and land travel 
  5. Health, strength and energy for the team

That none would be lost,

Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment