Wednesday, June 22, 2022

June 21 - Two prisons today

 Ministry Partners,

I'm sorry that I have not been able to post recently due to my continuing hearth issues and very sketchy internet service.


Yesterday we did two services and today will be another two. I can tell you without the anointing from the Holy Spirit I could not be doing what I am doing. I am pretty weak but as I stand to speak He helps me deliver the message.

The Officers-in-Charge I am meeting this trip are ever so nice.

Somehow I have now developed intestinal issues as well as a racking cough that keeps me awake at night.

Alfred and Aaron are doing a great job in ministry and taking care or me.

It is 8am and time for breakfast, never thought I would see the day when I don't want to eat but do just for my health.

Please continue to pray for open hearts for the Gospel, Health for the team, safety as we travel, favor with everyone we meet.

That none would be lost,

Arlene

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you now. Lord Jesus hold them close. Heal, refresh, fill to overflowing, protect, provide for, prepare hearts ... be glorified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you each day. Praise the Lord for your strength, that He gives.

    ReplyDelete