Saturday, June 18, 2022

June 18 - God had the victory today

 

Ministry Partners,

I will try and catch you up on yesterday as we had to make another trip to the bank they called us to say that my signature did not match the one on file that’s the two “t”s in my last name we’re a different distance apart! Because I was feeling so poorly and in so much pain in my back I stayed in the car with the air conditioner running while the guys hunted for a new sound system. But on the way home I told Alfred that I needed to go to the clinic. Because it was a private clinic the cost was $130 but I didn’t mind paying it as they sent their staff to the pharmacy to get the medication, actually three medications for my IV as well as the medications to send me home with and while the IV was going in the doctor came into the room and checked on me twice.

Although the pain in my upper and lower back is now gone I am having considerable trouble with my stomach and my thinking is still fuzzy. But today was a very good day as we had two prison crusades to do, a men’s prison and a women’s prison. As sick to my stomach as I was feeling I could feel the Holy Spirit’s anointing as I stood to speak and then watched as 1000 men at the men’s prison in 800 at the women’s prison received Christ. It truly was a day when God had the victory.


                                                         Water delivery

Forcing myself to eat when I didn’t want to tonight was a difficult thing but I knew that I was doing what was good for my body. I told Alfred after we do the two prisons crusades tomorrow that if I am still feeling so bad I want to go back to the clinic.

Deputy Commissioner Apollo came tonight delivering the supplies that we were required to provide for the prisoners in addition to the bibles and booklets

 Pastor Peace will leave on Monday to offload those supplies and the bibles and booklets ahead of us so that we can set the truck free with the charge to us of $2,100.

I am praying for a good night rest tonight.

Please pray for me:

For strength and a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit tomorrow.

Also pray for:

Open hearts for the gospel

That none would be lost,

Arlene

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Jesus! We continue to uphold you all in prayer Arlene. Alofa atu from Sydney Australia ❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that you were able to make it through two events in day. Good to know you got the bibles. I'm sure it's no fun to feel well but continued prayers for you my friend. God is faithful and His mercies are new every morning. 🙏 ❤️ 💐

    ReplyDelete