Friday, June 17, 2022

June 17 - Please pray

 Ministry Partners

I have been in terrible pain in my low back an shoulders since my second day of plane travel and thought it was from so much sitting but began to effect my thinking and walking so went to the clinic today. I picked up something that gave me a blood infection. The doctor put me on an antibiotic IV drip that took some time and has also sent me home with more oral antibiotics. 



 I have 2 crusade’s tomorrow.

I REALLY NEED PRAYER

1 comment:

  1. Lord Jesus, we ask You for a deep covering over Arlene and her team! You have promised healing strength, protection and we know that You keep Your promises. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”
    Isaiah 12:2 NIV

    ReplyDelete