Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May 2 - a Bible Gateway's devotional



I was blessed from this devotional from His Princess Every Day


My princess warrior,
I have so many blessings I want to pour out on you. However, you hold the keys that unlock the amazing plans I have for your life. It is your obedience to Me that will open the windows of heaven for you to receive. If you trust Me, I will bless you with peace. If you share what I have given to you with others, I will give you even more. If you choose My will over your rights, I will give you great favor wherever you go. If you will pray, I will give you the power to change the world around you, My beloved Warrior. All that I ask is that you love and obey My commands, and you and your family will be forever blessed because of your obedience to Me!
Love,
Your King who loves to bless you
 
                 Rwanda - Arlene & Fred doing village evangelism

           That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment