Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just 13 days.............


Greeting Ministry Partners,

It is hard to believe that in just 13 days I will be boarding a plane for my 10th trip to Africa, this time going to both Uganda for the first time and then Rwanda.

   
This darling child is now in the arms of Jesus 

For those of you who do not receive a hard copy in the mail you may go to my web site http://www.newlifeirm.org and download a copy. Just click on the link on the right hand side of the opening page.

The team and I would very much appreciate your prayers for this trip July 5 - Aug. 11, 2013.

Once in Africa I will be updating this blog every day as ministry time and internet allows. I am already giving God praise for our time there and the amazing things we will see Him do in all the lives of the team members as well as the lives of the people of Uganda & Rwanda.

I am so looking forward to this trip and I know I will enjoy this summer and pray you will enjoy your summer as well.

A big "THANK YOU" to each of you for faithfully supporting the ministry of IRM and also the "Bibles for Rwanda Project".

That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment