Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Departure day has finally arrived.............


Ministry Partners,

  
Although each of us is called to be a missionary in our local community, this missionary is thankful for God's direction and provision for this opportunity in Rwanda.
 
"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;"   Isaiah 61:1 

I appreciate team member Shelly Brown who will pick me up at 5:45 this morning to take me to the airport and then stay to help me when we get there. It's so nice to have her help me and help with the extra luggage, with my carry-on that makes 4 pieces.

I fly from PDX to Los Angeles to Amsterdam and then to Rwanda, arriving there tomorrow evening.

Getting on the internet is sometimes questionable as it is down and often weak but I will try and post as often as I can.

Rwanda...........


Bye for now...............
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment