Saturday, May 15, 2010

11 days and counting........

Ministry Partners,

I can only offer "Praise" to God for the many wonderful answers to prayer and blessings God is showering upon IRM's efforts to serve the precious people of Rwanda for this 2010 trip.

What an amazing thing that God would allow us to see Him do such great things in Rwanda. Already for this trip, we have seen God speak into the hearts of the government officials that IRM would find favor with them and we would be allowed to implement the Pastors Training Program and Women's Conference for the prisoners. I am so very thankful for the government officials and wardens who have been so gracious and kind toward our efforts.


Although the economy here is not very good, people have heard me speak about the wonderful people of Rwanda and they have seen pictures of the prisoners and villagers with such joy and celebration at having been given a Bible. Because the Holy Spirit has touched the hearts of my ministry partners, you have provided the funds for 1,000's of Bibles and Discipleship Booklets for us to distribute on this trip.

"THANK YOU"


A big "Thank You" to Pastor Deo the Executive Director of Prison Fellowship Rwanda for all he and his staff have done to help IRM carry out the ministry God has laid before us. He have been a huge blessing to IRM and I am so very thankful for his friendship.

Just think.....in a few days I will leave America for my second home....Rwanda, it will be my 7th trip and many of the people there are like family for me. I am excited to see them all again especially the women at Pastor Deo's Center.

It's so very hard to believe that these beautiful friends are dying of HIV/AIDS !!!



That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment