Monday, August 10, 2009

Prayer List


Dear Friends and Ministry Partners,
I hope you are enjoying all the additions and changes Pastor Dustin is doing to the IRM site just as much as I am.
I know the completed site is going to be a good one.




Just one of the beautiful animals of Rwanda


Please check the link to the itinerary page and download a copy for yourself. It will help you know the areas of ministry we will be doing while we are in Rwanda and how best to start praying even now.

Please pray that:

  • The Holy Spirit would prepare the hearts of the Rwandan people for the "Gospel" and the "Forgive Your Enemies" messages
  • What we plant, water and harvest will have positive results for God's kingdom
  • The IRM team and I would find GREAT favor with the wardens and everyone we have the privilege to meet and work with
  • God would open many unscheduled doors of opportunity
  • The Holy Spirit would give me wisdom, courage and clarity of mind as I prepare my messages now and when I actually speak in Rwanda
  • The team would have safe air and in-country travel
  • The team would stay healthy now, while in Rwanda and for my personal health needs
Thank you for your prayers.

Arlene


No comments:

Post a Comment