Monday, August 12, 2013

Aug. 12, 2013

Ministry Partners,
The 2013 Ministry Team to Rwanda safely arrived back in Portland last evening at 6 p.m., greeted by family and friends.
It was a ministry time of watching God do incredible things in both the
 
 hearts of the Rwandan people as well as each team member.
 "This has been the most amazing ministry time/trip ever." a quote by Pastor Peter that I wholeheartedly agree with as we watched God pour out His power as never before.
Every team member expressed that although they were so looking forward to returning to their families they were also sad to be leaving the IRM Rwanda family where they had made treasured friends as I have.

 
 The IRM "Thank You" dinner
Irene, Arlene, Leslie

Leaving Rwanda has never been easy for me and with every trip I make to Rwanda, and now Uganda, it becomes even harder as they really have become family for me.
Thank you so much for partnering with the team, IRM and me with your faithful prayers and support. May the Savior richly bless each one of you.
Now, I ask for your continuing prayers as I seek God's direction for IRM and me in the country of Uganda and Rwanda for 2014.

That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment