Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Answered Prayers.........



Ministry Partners and Friends,

Your prayers were answered.......

My trip to Southern Oregon went very well and the Lord's hand was with me as I traveled safely over snow covered roads.
It was a wonderful time meeting with those who will be going with me on the May/June trip.
How exciting to see God speak into the hearts of these brothers and sisters in Christ as they desire to serve others half way around the world, most being obedient in going on this, their first mission trip. These ambassadors for Christ are beginning a new adventure.
Visiting Malin Baptist Church is like being with family. Pastor Hagerty allowed me to have the entire morning service so I was able to share about how God called me to prison ministry in Rwanda, an interesting journey for sure.
I started one day sharing with a women's Bible Study and the rest of that day with a women's sewing group that makes quilts for other women with cancer. They took time out from quilting to make over 150 scarves for the poor women of Rwanda.
I drove home today with a thankful heart for God's goodness in giving me former friends and new friends who bless my life.
Thanks again for your support and prayers,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment