Monday, December 4, 2023

Dec. 4, 2023 Click on the photo to go to the blog


Ministry Partners,

And so it is, I am taking off in a bit so anything I forgot........oh well. I really am no longer in charge of anything and I just get to see what Jesus's next opportunity for me is. Who will sit next to me and who I will be able to share the love of Christ with. I am excited for the journey. 

I have been blessed by everyone who has helped me get this far and Thankful for all those who have been praying and/or financially give to IRM, Pastors Ron & Annette, Mike Gill and Lisa from Canby Foursquare Church as well as the Prime Timers group, the Woodburn Ministerial Assoc., and all those who have given me words of encouragement. Then there is my wonderful African team, Alfred Mupenzi, Pastors Peace and Aaron, Chaplain Edward and Bishop Moses.

It took God's leading and a partnership with all of you to see today come to fruition and I appreciate each one of you.

THANK YOU

That none would be lost,

Arlene  



No comments:

Post a Comment