Tuesday, June 10, 2014

JUNE 10 - Please pray........

Ministry Partners,

Praise the Lord I arrived safe , sound and ever so tired tonight at about 7PM..........but I did not leave the airport secured area until 8 o'clock.
 
The officer who checked me in said I needed to apply for citizenship when he found out this was my 11 time to visit. :-)
 
It was sure really wonderful to receive my Rwandan greeting and hugs from Philbert,  Pastor Peter and Alfred.

Although I arrived safe and sound none of my luggage (4 pieces) did not. In fact no one on the plane received their luggage. We were informed that the the Brussels airport employees had gone on strike just prior to our boarding the the plane and they had not loaded a single bag!!!! 

PLEASE PRAY THAT THE STRIKE IS SETTLED QUICKLY.

And that every one will get their bags in good order. I met 3 other team doing everything from children's ministry to soccer ministry to medical ministry and every one has such needed supplies in their bags.

Please make sure Pastor James and Annette Paulsen get this message as I have not been able to bring up their number in my Viber app.

My bed here at Moucecore looks very inviting, it's 10 o'clock and I am so tired I will make this short.
I am happy they gave me the same room I have almost every year, first room on the right as you go down the hall for those who have stayed here with me before.

It is a wonderful blessing to be here and for my feet to touch Rwandan soil again. Thank you for your faithful support that makes this possible.

That none would be lost,

Arlene

1 comment:

  1. I can call James and Annette tomorrow. Or did you get a hold of them already?

    ReplyDelete