Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 30.....


Ministry Partners,

Satan quickly TRIES to take us from the mountain top into the valley and rob us of the joy that God has put in our hearts.
After 4+ weeks in Rwanda, watching God's do amazing things, I am choosing, like the Apostle Peter, to keep my focus on the Savior and not on my circumstances but just a few of the events from the last 4 days have been VERY interesting........
-- My laptop crashed and cannot be repaired (I'm using my notebook)
-- I went for a walk and re-injured the nerve in my right hip making my hip, thigh and calf extremely painful and just yesterday:
1- I found that my freezer, in the back shed, had went off sometime while I was in Rwanda....what a smelly mess.
2- A yard waterline developed a huge hole, that I was able to repair.
3- My phone fell into the dishpan of water I was using to clean the freezer and now it does not work.
Are you laughing yet?, I was, it has just been too ridiculous!!!!!
Above it all, I have been so aware of God's faithfulness to me.
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment