Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ministry Partners,

Some great news to start the New Year with..............

I am excited to inform you that
International Reconciliation Ministries, IRM, now has a proposed itinerary for the July/Aug. 2013 ministry trip to Rwanda, Africa.Inline image 1
Do you have an interest in the people and country of Rwanda?
We are looking for 10 team members who have a heart to serve the people of Rwanda from July 26 - Aug. 10, 2013.
If you are interested please email me at -  arlene.tatum@gmail.com.
I would appreciate your prayers as we now watch God began to implement his perfect plan concerning the final itinerary and bring just the right team members on board. I would also appreciate prayers for trip finances and for me as I travel, for my first time, to the country of Uganda on July 7. Among other things I will be holding four prison crusades there before proceeding to Rwanda to prepare for the American Team arriving on July 27, 2013.
Please find attached the complete proposed itinerary so that you can see what is planned, at this point.
Thank you for your continued, faithful prayers and support.

That none would be lost,
Arlene

1 comment:

  1. You have good job...
    nice to see your web..
    always success for you..
    greeting from me at Indonesia..
    I'm waiting for your visit on my web :)
    I followed you..

    ReplyDelete