Thursday, December 13, 2018

Dec. 13.......

Ministry Partners,

As Chaplin Edward messaged this morning, "The days are running fast." and so they are.

There have been so very many bumps in the road and struggles to be dealt with that it has given me MANY opportunities to thank God for new occasions to be more dependent on Him!

Just today I saw God finalize one effort concerning the bibles we will distribute in Uganda as I received the Certificate of Credit from the American Bible Society which I forwarded to the Uganda Bible Society along with my order for Luganda and English bibles. Alfred has already contacted the printer in Uganda so a Discipleship Booklet will be printed and ready to accompany each bible.
Thank you to each one of you who contributed to the Bibles For Africa Project. Hopefully the process for the purchase of the Swahili bibles for Kenya will finalize within the next couple of days.

Two suitcases are filled, contents itemized and locked, ready for Tuesday with two still waiting for finishing touches.
 I am thankful for the partnership of "The Jesus Film" company who gifted us with a complete filled backpack to take with us. It includes a huge screen, poles, battery charged by electric or solar (solar panel included), speakers and USB in a variety of languages.

There have been so many distractions that I feel like I am a bit behind so I will be happy when I board the plane on Tuesday as what is undone or whatever I have forgotten will just have to remain that way.

The enemy has already been working hard but I have watched God's faithfulness continue for me, the Africa team and for IRM. May everything be done according to his perfect will for this trip.                 There is still a great need for prayer in these area:
  1. Opportunities and open hearts for the Gospel
  2. Safety and health for the team
  3. Courage, wisdom and strength for all members of the team
  4. That we would find great favor with everyone we meet
  5. Alfred is still in need of a specific provision, we need a big miracle here
Thank you in partnering with us in what God has called us together to do in Africa.

That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment