Thursday, July 4, 2013

Only 1 more day......


Ministry Partners,

Tomorrow is finally the day for me to leave America for my 10th trip to Africa. The people of Rwanda say that I am now Rwandan and I can tell you the beautiful people of Africa have stolen my heart for sure.

 

I am not sure who is the most excited to partner together for this new ministry journey, the Ugandan Partners, the Rwandan Partners, the U.S. Team or me. At our last IRM team meeting the excitement of the four American team members that will join me in Rwanda on July 26th was evident and as I chatted yesterday with the IRM Vice-President in Rwanda, he relaid how plans for ministry in Uganda is now firm and the Executive Partners in Rwanda are very busy with final preparations for our ministry time in that beautiful country.

My bags are finally filled, weighed and contents listed but I am still making adjustments in my carry on items. Today, I spoke with family members and friends with good-byes, best wishes and prayer commitments from them for the team and the ministry God has called us to do. It really is true in that although there are a few of us on the "front line" it's God's leading and wonderful partners like all of you with your faithful support and prayers that make this ministry journey possible. THANK YOU!


I covet your continuing prayers and you will find a link to the current IRM ministry trip itinerary on the right side of the IRM website at:        www.newlifeirm.org

That none would be lost,

Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment