In about 5 weeks I will be heading to the Great Lakes region of Africa for my 16th time! Due to some unforeseen circumstances our 2018 ministry trip needed to be rescheduled from our usual summer time to later in the year. This years trip is now confirmed for Dec. 18 through Jan. 30, 2019. It will be a special treat for me to be sharing Christmas with my son and African brothers and sisters. On Christmas day we will hold a crusade at Nkozi Prison, now how terrific is that!
Arlene at a women's prison in Kenya
Thanksgiving is upon us and it is another day to thank God and give Him praise as I am reminded of his goodness to me. I have said many times before, no one could be more surprised to be doing what their doing than me. I am blessed and thankful to:
- Have a Savior who not only saved me but opens doors that he then gives me the courage to walk through. A Savior who is ever so patient as He goes before and behind me, giving me grace when I make mistakes.
- Watch the Holy Spirit work in the lives of villagers, prisoners and team members.
- Have partners that see the value in working together for sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and support this ministry with their prayers and finances.
- Have African partners that see the value in working together for sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and support this ministry by sacrificially giving their time as they not only make preparations for the ministry trip but travel with me during the trip doing whatever needs to be done.
- Open hearts for the Gospel
- That all team members would arrive safely and be ready for ministry on Dec. 18
- Safe flight and in-country travel
- Good health for all team members
- That we would find favor with everyone we meet
That none would be lost,