Monday, May 28, 2012

1 day to go...............


Ministry Partners,
My day of departure for Rwanda is almost here......tomorrow.
This morning as I chatted with Alfred in Rwanda it appears I am not the only one who is excited as he and our wonderful staff there are also excited for our ministry time together.

  
I am blessed for sure to be an Ambassador for Jesus Christ

Thank you for your prayers concerning the scheduling for an appointment time for me to meet with the Commissioner General of Prisons. The day we requested, May 31, has been approved and set for a face to face meeting. Thank you Jesus! Continue to pray that I would find favor with those I meet with according to God's perfect will in all of this and that I would be an Ambassador worthy of my calling because of the strength, courage and wisdom available to me from the Holy Spirit.

I must again say thank you to each one who prayed and gave sacrificially to the "Bibles for Rwanda Project". Because of your generous financial gifts I was able to order 4,000 Kinyarwanda Bibles. I will go to the printers when I get in Kigali and order the Discipleship Booklets that are needed to go with them.
I know each "set" will be a treasured gift as each receipt will be able to grow in their faith.

Last minute packing and printing of the last papers I need to put in my briefcase will take up today's time and I appreciate my neighbor, Norma, inviting me to dinner so I do not have to cook tonight.

Thank you again for your continuing prayers for all aspects for this ministry, our trip and especially for good soil for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment