Monday, June 22, 2015

Ministry Partners,

Flight day has finally arrived. Whatever I have forgotten to do or failed to schedule will remain so as I walk out the door. No worries for sure as I trust God to provide HIS schedule for everything for the next six weeks and for the team ......... just like he has always done.


I cannot tell you how excited the team, U.S. and African, are as we set off for this new journey of watching the Holy Spirit work in the lives of those we meet and in us.  Yes it will be things we have never seen before.

Please continue to pray for:

  • That ALL our bags would arrive when we do and safely
  • A hedge of protection from the enemy for all team members
  • Open hearts for the Gospel during travel and while in country
  • Favor with Gov. Officials and everyone we meet
  • Safety for all our travels, flights and in country
  • My health
Thank you for your partnership.
That none would be lost,
Arlene

1 comment:

  1. Thought of you today and prayed for you and your flight and all the rest that goes along with it. Hugs, my friend. See you in awhile. I look forward to your stories to share with us! Blessings and hugs, Becky

    ReplyDelete