Tuesday, February 7, 2012

IRM's May/June 2012 Ministry Trip......


Dear Ministry Partners,


How exciting it is for me to see God continue to provide ministry opportunities in the beautiful country of Rwanda. The IRM leadership has been praying and actively working on details for this next trip. Our itinerary has had many changes as we followed the Holy Spirits leading, knowing full well that God may be using this current plan just to get us there. Then we will watch Him reveal to us what his perfect plan is for our time there just like he did last year. This will be the ninth trip IRM has taken to Rwanda and it is scheduled for May 28 through June 26, 2012.



I remember how I was challenged in 2005 by one of Pastor Ron's messages: "Was I willing to take a risk for the gospel that God was asking me to take?" I continue to answer "Yes!", just as I did then, echoing the words of Isaiah, "Here am I, send me." Actually, almost as soon as I return to America, my petition to God is, "May I please return to Rwanda and how soon can I go?"

During the last trip we saw the Holy Spirit bring to salvation 14,732 Rwandans and yet as I walked outside the walls of Mpanga Prison I asked Him the same question that I ask every time, "Please God, can I see you bring one more to saving knowledge in Jesus Christ, just one more?" That day before leaving the prison compound we saw him answer that prayer with a "YES" as first seven and then one more received God's free gift of salvation.

Because of your faithful partnership the work that IRM is doing in Rwanda continues to expand. On this trip we plan on traveling to South Western Rwanda to do crusades in two new prisons along with prison Spiritual Leader Trainings Sessions and Women's Conferences. Crusades at TIG camps, a village, a refugee camp, a school and street evangelism are currently scheduled along with ministering to the HIV/AIDS women who gather at the IRM office. I will also be meeting with government officials, wardens and a new Agency prior to the team arrival.

I am thankful for your prayer and financial support as together we "Go and make disciples of all nations."

That none would be lost,

Arlene

Making online donations for Bibles is easy now !
1. Go to the IRM Ministry web-site @ http://www.newlifeirm.org/
2. Click on "Donations"
3. Click on "clicking here" in blue
4. Follow the easy remaining few "steps"


No comments:

Post a Comment