Monday, September 20, 2010

Sept. 20....Thank You

Ministry Partners and Friends,

Thank you for your faithful prayers concerning my busy ministry schedule for last week.

God provided safety in my traveling and many opportunities to share the love and forgiveness
God provides along with the hope He offers to be set free.
Such an awesome combination Jesus offers us, that we can be...... "Forgiven and set Free."

Every time I share about some of the things I see God do in Rwanda I am reminded of the beautiful people there and the joy it brings me to share God's love with them.

Sharing a Gospel Tract & scarf...a tangible gift of God's love.

I have had a Facebook page for some time that I use mainly for ministry but IRM now has it's own page. Give the IRM page a "like."

Shortly, I will notify you concerning my travels and schedule for Southern Oregon.

Blessing on you, each one,

That none would be lost,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment