Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010


Ministry Partners,

It's hard to believe that I have been home from Rwanda for three weeks. But I am happy to report that my violent cough is almost completely gone,
Thank You Jesus !!!

I have been very busy working on a new Power Point Presentation and I am having so much fun choosing from all the photos the team took while we were there.

Although you saw the first photo in a previous blog, the second and third ones were taken this year. They really make me smile for it reminds me that the Lord does have a marvelous sense of humor........I'll let you figure out what I mean by that.



Arlene at Bishop John Rucyahana's church in Northern Rwanda


Arlene sharing a morning message at Bishop John's Church


A Vicor from Bishop John's church, Arlene & Alfred

The time in Northern Rwanda was wonderful and the team saw the Holy Spirit work in such marvelous ways bringing many to saving knowledge in Jesus Christ.

This weekend my home church is having a "missions weekend" and I will be sharing at the Sat. evening service and both services on Sunday morning. If you are in the area, please come and hear more about the recent trip.

Blessings on you days,


Arlene

1 comment:

  1. What time is the Sat. service and the church again? Maybe I can come but don't know for sure. Busy weekend as always. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete