Sunday, March 7, 2010

Traveling Again....

Ministry Partners,
On Wednesday I will once again be traveling to the Klamath Basin in Southern Oregon. As I prepare to go I am working on a new Power Point Presentation that will help me share the story of how God directed my steps to doing ministry in the prisons of Rwanda.

Sharing the Gospel Message at Nsinda Prison.

As I look at the photos I am reminded of the kindness of the Rwandan Government as they approve for me to enter the prisons and of the gracious wardens , who do all they can to allow our ministry time to bring glory to the Savior.

While I am in the Klamath Falls area I will be speaking to:
  • the team that will be accompanying me on the May26-June18 trip
  • numerous groups
  • A Women's Bible Study at Evangelical Free Church on Thursday, March 11
  • Malin Baptist Church's Sunday Worship Service on March 14 at 11am............... remember to change your clocks Sat. night or you will miss the service.
I would appreciate your prayers for my travel and that I would have the anointing of the Holy Spirit and bring honor and praise to the Savior everywhere I have opportunity to share.

Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment